Marketing Production Services
Design and development of marketing tools, systems and processes.
Complete design and development of company dvds, product video overview clips, product video tutorials
Complete design and development of company websites involving:
Stage 1 – Research, defining the website's Targets
- During this stage we will study the target audience, the different segments which make it up, their Internet habits and behavior, and needs. We analyze similar websites and the solutions they offer and their positioning in the market. We characterize the company’s needs and define the website's goals.
Stage 2 – Information Architecture
- Work t to create content hierarchy for all of the website's content and defining priorities. Creation of smart and effective solutions marketing-wise to emphasize relevant processes and achieve objectives (such as motivation to action) this stage includes:
- - Creation of Website's structure, toolbars, and content hierarchy.
- - Translating the Business goals into smart effective tools and interfaces.
- - Creation of intuitive and simple layouts.
Stage 3 – Graphical Concept
- Creation of a graphical concept that supports the company’s marketing priorities and objectives.
- The Look & Feel of the website will be based on the chosen values and messages and reflect the positioning you are aiming for.
- Designing an intuitive User interface that will enable the user to navigate quickly and easily to his/her target content.
Stage 4- Programming and CMS
- Installation and configuration of an open source Content Management.
- Creation of an HTML & CSS template for CMS (working from a Photoshop mock-up of the final web pages).
- Insertion of content into the site and tweaking design and the CMS as required.
Stage 5 – Design implementation
- Following the chosen graphical concept, designing each and every web page. Working with the web developers to ensure the correct implementation of these designs.
Stage 6 – QA and testing of the website.
- Making amendments and corrections.